Start date: 15/01/18
End date: 15/01/21
Communication;Human and Trade Union Rights; Organizing, recruiting; Social dialogue;
Workers education for union leaders and for school representatives
Objective of the intervention:
Improve the living and working condition as well as the working environment for the teachers in Lesotho.
Strengthening the capacity of the teachers unions in Lesotho.
Union leaders and school representatives as social partners in the educational sector.
Training of LAT and LTTU leaders in:
- Strategic planning and management
- Communication, negotiation and conflict management
Training of School Representatives in:
- Meeting skills such as Planning, conducting and evaluate Meetings.
- Recruitment of new members.
- Communication, negotiation and conflict management skills.
Up to October 2019: The leadership of LAT and LTTU has been trained in Strategic Management, Communication, Negotiation and Conflict Management